From the Beginning
CHHF works collaboratively with the community in the Dept. of Colón, Honduras to improve overall health via health education, community development, medical referrals, and primary care clinics.
Medical Mission Teams, Telemedicine, and Medical Referrals are utilized to provide free medical, dental, ophthalmic, and pharmaceutical services to the poor and needy in villages. Ongoing health education and community development projects increase knowledge and support changes to increase healthy choices.
We Value You!
Partnerships are vital to fulfilling the mission, and we value each one. The community, patients, mission team members, and volunteers are in the forefront of every decision made.
It is important we serve in a manner which preserves individual dignity, sustainability, and commitment to continuous quality improvement, community engagement and growth.
We recognize our work can only be accomplished in partnership with others, we list these core values:
- Our supporters and volunteers are the quintessence of our organization.
- Our US and Honduran partners are vital to the success of our mission and are depended upon to provide direction to our work.
- In all things and in all ways we will treat others with dignity and respect.
- We will encourage and support partnerships with the communities in which we work.
- We will endeavor to be transparent in all we do through communications with our staff, constituents, supporters and volunteers.
Your Donation Saves Lives
Claudia, age 8, & her family of 9 live in a one bedroom home far into the mountains. She has been receiving care since 2019 but the pandemic and back-to-back hurricanes have prevented the needed testing. When available testing can be provided for less than $15. Your donation today will help pay for medical tests for children in desperate need.